Did you know that April 26th is World Intellectual Property Day? This year’s World Intellectual Property Day campaign celebrates the brilliance, ingenuity, curiosity and courage of the women who are driving change in our world and shaping our common future. The event was established by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in 2000 to ” raise awareness of how patents, copyright, trademarks and designs impact on daily life” and “to celebrate creativity, and the contribution made by creators.
- TRADEMARKS AND BOURBON
- The Perfect Holiday Stocking Stuffer!
- Thank you for your FIVE star reviews! #ip #patent #trademark #copyright
- Being Thankful for Intellectual Property Protection and Benefits
- Navigating the Trademark Trial and Appeals Board
- Oh, The Places You’ll Go! #read #book #allaboutinventing
- Who is Building the Metaverse?