Patent Application Fees
- Filing fees must be paid in full.
- Fees are paid according to the entity status established at the time of payment.
MICRO ENTITY STATUS
Reduces most patent fees by 75%
Gross income – Use form SB/15ª to certify:
- The applicant qualifies as a small entity
- No inventor and no other applicant has been named as an inventor
- No inventor and no other applicant in the calendar year preceding the calendar year in which the applicable fee is being paid
- No inventor and no other applicant has assigned, granted or conveyed a license.
A surcharge will be assessed for late submission of the basic filing, late submission of inventor’s oath, filing an application that does not contain at least one claim on filing, submission of an application filed by reference to a previously filed application.