Did you know that April 26th is World Intellectual Property Day? This year’s World Intellectual Property Day campaign celebrates the brilliance, ingenuity, curiosity and courage of the women who are driving change in our world and shaping our common future. The event was established by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in 2000 to ” raise awareness of how patents, copyright, trademarks and designs impact on daily life” and “to celebrate creativity, and the contribution made by creators.
- COMMON ARGUMENTS TO SHOW THAT THE EXAMINER ERRED
- POST FILING PROCEDURE (USPTO OFFICE ACTIONS)
- TIPS FOR WRITTEN ADVOCACY IN APPEAL BRIEFS
- Patent. Trademark. Copyright. Let’s go!
- SIGNATURE REQUIREMENT ON USPTO PATENT APPLICATIONS
- Save the Date! Your Provisional Patent Application Expires One Year After the Filing Date
- Hiring a Trademark Attorney Can Save you $$$.