Did you know that April 26th is World Intellectual Property Day? This year’s World Intellectual Property Day campaign celebrates the brilliance, ingenuity, curiosity and courage of the women who are driving change in our world and shaping our common future. The event was established by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in 2000 to ” raise awareness of how patents, copyright, trademarks and designs impact on daily life” and “to celebrate creativity, and the contribution made by creators.
- Why Are There so Few Women #Inventors? @uspto
- It’s September and it’s not too late to stop and smell the roses!
- SEASON 5 OF #MAKE48 IS HERE!
- We’re on YouTube!
- Overlapping Your Boundaries: Layering copyrights, patents, and trade dress to bolster brand protection
- Did you know you can #trademark a SOUND?
- Celebrating our 15th anniversary!