Do you know what to expect when you call an IP attorney? Have you established an attorney-client relationship to ensure your discussions are confidential? Are you ready to pay them for their time? Enjoy this presentation shown live on Periscope and learn more about setting realistic expectations!
- COMMON ARGUMENTS TO SHOW THAT THE EXAMINER ERRED
- POST FILING PROCEDURE (USPTO OFFICE ACTIONS)
- TIPS FOR WRITTEN ADVOCACY IN APPEAL BRIEFS
- Patent. Trademark. Copyright. Let’s go!
- SIGNATURE REQUIREMENT ON USPTO PATENT APPLICATIONS
- Save the Date! Your Provisional Patent Application Expires One Year After the Filing Date
- Hiring a Trademark Attorney Can Save you $$$.