Did you know that April 26th is World Intellectual Property Day? This year’s World Intellectual Property Day campaign celebrates the brilliance, ingenuity, curiosity and courage of the women who are driving change in our world and shaping our common future. The event was established by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in 2000 to ” raise awareness of how patents, copyright, trademarks and designs impact on daily life” and “to celebrate creativity, and the contribution made by creators.
- Why Should You Hire a Trademark Attorney?
- When is the last time you LOL? ;-)
- Have you left a review for #allabouttrademarks? #ip #uspto #trademark
- Networking and Conquering Conferences
- If you can dream it, you can achieve it! But, what about protection?
- Patent. Trademark. Copyright. Let’s go!
- Save the Date! Your Provisional Patent Application Expires One Year After the Filing Date