Did you know that April 26th is World Intellectual Property Day? This year’s World Intellectual Property Day campaign celebrates the brilliance, ingenuity, curiosity and courage of the women who are driving change in our world and shaping our common future. The event was established by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in 2000 to ” raise awareness of how patents, copyright, trademarks and designs impact on daily life” and “to celebrate creativity, and the contribution made by creators.
- Andre Young (Dr. Dre) vs. Draion M. Burch DO (Dr. Drai) #trademarkdispute #investinyouridea
- Happy World Intellectual Property Day! Let’s celebrate!
- LET’S GET SOCIAL! #newsletter #facebook #evansiplaw
- Do you REALLY need to hire a Trademark Attorney?
- Setting Realistic Expectations When You Contact an IP Attorney
- Staying True to Your Brand!
- Creating a Strong Brand & Protecting It!